Deluxe Anti Graffiti
Protect surfaces from the threat of graffiti with Deluxe Coatings superior quality Anti Graffiti 2-Pack, a non sacrificial coating that is suitable for application on surfaces such as brick, timber, masonry, concrete and aluminium.
Test on a small area first, before applying to full surface area.
- Surface must be water blasted clean, dry and free from wax, grease, etc.
- Humidity must be below 65%. Surface temperature should be above 10°C and below 30°
Take These Precautions:
- Please allow adequate ventilation – Strong Odour
- Wear protective clothing and a face mask.
- Apply two coats of 25 microns each. Allow 2 hours between coats.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Use gloves and safety glasses when pouring, mixing or applying Deluxe Coatings Anti Graffiti.
- Seek medical advice if product comes into contact with your eyes or skin.
- Thicker coats are not recommended. Substrate must be moisture free to avoid blistering and to allow coats to cross link.
- Mix 4 parts of Deluxe Coatings Anti Graffiti “Part A” with 1 part of Deluxe Coatings Anti Graffiti “Part B”.
- Stir well before and during use with a broad paddle.
- All of the mixed product must be used.
- 4 Hours with full hardness achieved in 48 hours.
- 2 to 3 hours. Do not mix more than you can use in two hours.
- 6 to 8 square meters per litre dependant on substrate type.
Deluxe Coatings accept no liability for the application of this product. As noted above a test area must be done to satisfy the applicator that the product is suitable for the substrate.