Give your doors, frames, timberwork and metal surfaces a high quality sheen with our oil based Gloss Enamel. Its properties will provide supreme protection along with a smooth and finished look for all your interior and exterior doors, windows, timberworks, etc.
To get the best results from Deluxe Coatings Gloss Enamel, follow the instructions below:
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dust, wax, grease, etc.
- Surfaces should be brushed down thoroughly and sealed with a water based primer e.g. Deluxe Coatings Acrylic Undercoat or solvent based primer e.g. Deluxe Coatings Super Seal.
- Alkyd based Resin Interior & Exterior Coating.
- Suitable for brush, roller and airless spray
- Apply 1 coat Acrylic Undercoat. On normal surfaces apply 2 coats Gloss Enamel.
- Re-coat time is 24 hours.
Do not apply if surface temperature is less than 12°C.
- 12 -14 square metres per litre (approximately).
- Surface drying time is 6-8 hours. However, allow 24 hours between coats.
- Mineral Turpentine