If you are looking to achieve a high-build smooth or textured surface finish, then look no further than Deluxe Coatings Ezi-Tex. This is an acrylic coating that can be rolled or sprayed onto masonry surfaces. It has excellent resistance to water and contains anti-UV properties. You can use Deluxe Coatings Ezi-Tex as an interior and exterior decorative and protective coating that forms a hard yet flexible elastic abrasion-resistant surface. It is an ideal choice for architectural and building construction requirements where a durable coating is required.
Deluxe Coatings Ezi-Tex can be applied on a range of surfaces including gyprock, hardwall plaster, brick, cement, cement render, galvanised iron and timber.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dust, wax, grease, etc.
- Wide cracks, depressions, irregularities should be patched and flushed smooth prior to application of Deluxe Coatings Ezi-Tex.
- Surfaces should be primed with Deluxe Coatings Acrylic Undercoat before applying Deluxe Coatings Ezi-Tex.
- Acrylic based Resin Interior and Exterior Coating.
- Suitable for roller and low pressure Hopper Gun.
- Roll – On: Apply 1 coat of Deluxe Coatings Ezi-Tex using a fine texture sleeve.
- Spray – On: Apply 1 coat of Deluxe Coatings Ezi-Tex using a Hopper Gun on low pressure.
- Re-coat time between 4 – 6 hours, depending on weather conditions.
- Deluxe Coatings Ezi-Tex can be applied as a very thick coating (up to 1000 micrometers per coat). This will bridge or fill hairline cracks and will not crack upon drying.
- By roller depending on texture, coverage will be approximately 2 square metres per litre. However, applicators are advised to carry out trials to establish spreading rates in line with the desired texture.
- Surface dry in 3 hours, depending on weather conditions.
- Equipment should be washed with water.
- White, Pastels and mid tones only.